Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection-Magazine

      A magazine would be a great choice for many reasons but it would also offer some challenges. In a magazine, an article would be presented which is comfortable for me. I am pretty good at writing and explaining information, especially information that I am knowledgeable about. The magazine would also offer opportunities to take clear and creative pictures. Also many challenges would be presented such as the creation of the magazine. It will be tough to make the different pages and their design perfect with the program we are doing it on. I am not familiar with the program either so that will make it even more challenging. Getting clear pictures will also be hard because I do not own a great camera. I will either have to purchase one or borrow it from a family member or friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment