Monday, November 5, 2018

Project Selection-My Decision

         For my AICE project, I have chosen to do a magazine for many reasons. First of all, I have experience in Microsoft programs such as Word and PowerPoint which should help me use Microsoft Publisher more efficiently. I have access to cameras that will take quality pictures. I am very good writing and reading skills and a great work ethic. These skills and qualities will help me make the best magazine possible for my project. My partner, Erik Hvideberg, and I will create a magazine of fishing in Sarasota, Fl. We will make two separate issues, one salt water and one freshwater, and explain certain techniques and tips for fishing. Erik and I will both write, design, and take pictures concerning the project. Erik has many experiences with taking quality pictures of fish which will help greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment