Friday, December 21, 2018

Midterm Project Submission

 

 
       For my title page, I used a picture of the biggest bass my friends and I caught while at the photo shoot. I used teal and blue for the fonts because it blends with the moon coming out in the background along with standing out enough to catch the audience's attention. For my table of contents, I used a blue background and a salmon-pink font to blend with and match the picture on the top half of the page. In the article, I put two pictures in opposite corners on both pages. This creates a creative template for the words to fit into. The words almost create a zig-zag movement on both pages to keep the page looking interesting. The font for the title is castellar and the article is bodoni MT. I made the title of the article green and everything else black and white to keep it nice and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment