Friday, December 21, 2018

Photo Shoot

     This past Sunday, the 9th of December, I went to the neighborhood Bent Tree to try and catch some fish and take some pictures. This day we used soft plastics to flip and pitch into the cover. This is a tactic I will be elaborating on in my article. I was with some of my friends I fish with all of the time. They're names are Karson, Nick, and Person and they know loads about bass fishing in Sarasota. I went there at 12:00 pm and fished until about 4:00 pm. During this time we caught a great amount of fish. Ranging from small to giant, I got a couple of pictures of some quality fish for my magazine. All these fish were large mouth bass which is the species that article will be about. I knew this spot would produce in a small time period for me to get some content.



No comments:

Post a Comment