Wednesday, April 10, 2019

CCR Draft #3

How did your production skills develop throughout this project? 


          While developing my magazine, I developed many skills involving production. To start, by studying magazines, I learned how specific the layouts and making of magazine actually is. In the production of the magazine, I learned how detailed the photos and articles had to be. I relied on myself to do all of the work and teach myself while making my magazine. I had to plan out the photo shoots and obtain the objects I needed for the photos. This was a long process that took days and patience because some days I couldn't catch fish for the photos. I learned to compose the magazine and how each page had different aspects needed. The title page had sub headings to show the reader featured articles which I learned how to do through researching my magazines.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment