Friday, April 12, 2019

CCR Draft #4

How did you integrate technologies in this product?


        In my magazine, I integrated technologies in many ways. The first way I used technologies in my magazine is by learning how to use publisher. To make my magazine I used publisher and before producing this magazine, I had never used it before. I learned how to add pictures and text, move and crop pictures, and create a publication.  The process of learning how to use the program took a while but was worth the wait. Without this technology I wouldn't be able to compose the magazine. Also I used an IPhone 6+ to take my photos. The phone is a little old but the pictures cam out fine. I didn't have a very nice camera to use to take photos so I ad to use my phone. Without this technology I would not have been able to produce the pictures used in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment