Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Distribution Plan

      For my distribution plan, I will use the online and traditional tactics that I learned about in my research. One of the strategies I will use from the traditional will include having a distributing agent since my magazine is just starting off. There are magazine distributing agents all around the state so I will have to find one at a reasonable price. Hiring someone like this will allow me to have my magazine be in stores around the area and get the magazine to the target audience efficiently. On the other hard, I will use online distribution strategies such as using my social media platforms. Using my twitter account to distribute my magazine by adding a link straight to a subscription to the magazine like the magazines I researched have done. Also I will allow my magazine to be sold on websites such as amazon to have a better distribution of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment