Friday, April 5, 2019

Revision #1

   For my first revision, I will be removing the border on my title page of my magazine. As of now, the title page has a white border along the outside of the magazine. This border takes away from the magazine and also distracts the reader from the important content on the title page. Taking it away will make the page look cleaner because the border was only on one page and also was put on the magazine by accident. I also made this same change to my title page.


         Before                                                                                                  After

                                                                                         









                                                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment