Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Marketing Plan

    After researching different magazines strategies to market their product, I found a couple of techniques I might use for my magazine. These are creating a booth or pop-up shop at an event, social media accounts, and sponsoring and being involved with things related to the topic of the magazine such as fishing tournaments. The technique I will make is a twitter account. The reason I chose to do this is because most advertising is starting to happen more and more on social media so having a twitter account will bring great exposure. The account will also allow me to market and expose the special things my magazine has and offers to the audience.
 


1 comment:

  1. You need to post distribution research and plan, revisions and 3rd quarter submission

    ReplyDelete